Pages

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Love getting Headstarts

About a month ago we moved to NWA (NorthwestArkansas). Autism parents can really grasp the intensity that a move can have on our children with autism. Then the time change came and autism parents know how the time change effects our children. Then there was Thanksgiving. I'm sure you know how well we all handle the holidays. While our children enjoyed seeing family it's hard on their sensitive little bodies. I'm just thinking with all this change I'll probably not sleep for an entire year. 😳

Well today was such a gift. I'm up before both of my kids. I feel like I even got to sleep in. I was woke up t 4am by Miss Izzy wanting her iPad, but she drifted right back to sleep. 8:00am came and they are still asleep. This is HUGE! They needed this and I needed this. Getting a head start on my day makes things flow so much better. This is going to be a good day.

I'm going to go enjoy my cup of coffee in silence now. I hope and pray you enjoy your day to. Find your blessings no matter how small or insignificant it may seem. One thing that autism has taught me is to appreciate the small victories, for me today is a HUGE victory!

Blessings,
Shelli, My Kids Mom
Thatautismmom.com

No comments:

Post a Comment