Pages

Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Day 24: Prayer Journey for the New School Year.

Good Morning friends! Let's get started with day 24! I'm really excited about our verse for today.




Galatians 5: 22-23

"22. But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,
23. Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law. "

This is another verse that I print off and hang around the house as a reminder about how we are supposed to act. It's a reminder for the kids as well as a reminder for me. :O)


Dear Lord,

Help us to daily take inventory of the type of fruit we are displaying. Not only for others, but for those that are closest to us. Help me Lord to teach these values to my children on a daily bases, not only by word, but by my actions.

In Jesus Name. Amen.

I'll see you back here tomorrow for day 25.

Shelli Allen, That Autism Mom



1 comment:

  1. Yes! I am trying to meditate on this scripture each day. It is so vital!!!

    ReplyDelete