Pages

Monday, August 1, 2016

Day 22: Prayer Journey for the New School Year.

Good morning!! How are you all doing? Today is the first day of August. Many students will be starting back to school soon. I am so thankful that we have invested this time in prayer. Preparing for the new school year has been the single most important part of preparation for this upcoming year. Let's get this Monday started off right.




Our verse for today is Philippians 4:13

"I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me."



My prayer for today is...

Dear Lord,
I want to push my kids to accomplish as much as they possibly can within this school year. I have established my goals for this year for them. There are going to be days that they are going to feel like they just won't be able to get through it. I want them to know that they can do all things with the strength that you provide. There are also going to be days that I need to remember this truth as well. We long for you to be with us each and every day.

In Jesus Name. Amen.

See you back here tomorrow for Day 23!!

Shelli Allen, That Autism Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment