Pages

Monday, August 8, 2016

Day 29: Prayer Journey for the New School Year.

Hello! It's Monday again! :O) Monday's are rough, so here is your to do list. First, get your coffee and take a few sips. 2. Grab your bible 3. Prayer journal 4. now go to your spot where you pray.



It's Day 29! Our verse for today is Ephesians 3:20

"Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,"

I chuckled a little bit here. This couldn't be a more perfect verse for our Monday blues. :0) God is always provided me with the strength that I needed on my especially hard days. I am so thankful that God can provide us with the little things that we fail sometimes to even ask him for.



Dear Lord,

Thank you for being present and answering our needs that are even so small that we don't even think of to ask you for. We know you are there for our kids. You are working in us. I praise you Lord for being that kind of friend.

In Jesus Name. Amen.

Shelli Allen, That Autism Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment