Pages

Sunday, August 7, 2016

Day 28: Prayer Journey for the New School Year

Good Morning! GOOD MORNING!! GooooD MORNING!!! It's Sunday! It's a church day for us so I'll make this one short for all of us. Rushing around to get our families ready.



Day 28's verse is Philippians 4:19

"But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus."

I love this verse! For our homeschool families living on one income, we pray this verse in our sleep. lol! We know that God will supply for all our needs. We put our trust in him.



My prayer:

Dear Lord,

I have prayed this verse many times when our finances got tight and we did not know what we were going to do or how we were going to make. I've also prayed this verse Lord when I did not know how I was going to teach my children a particular subject or lesson. You have always provided. Go with us this school year, like in all the previous school years and be with us. Provide for the needs of every family. Give wisdom to the teachers and staff working with our kids as well as the momas at home teaching their kids at home.

In Jesus Name. Amen.

Shelli Allen, That Autism MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment