Pages

Friday, August 5, 2016

Day 26: Prayer Journey for the New School Year.

Hello! Good Morning! Today is Friday!!!! I am really looking forward to the weekend. My husband has been working out of State and I haven't seen him all week. He is coming home and we will throw a party!! He!he!!



Okay so todays verse is in Psalms. My favorite book. Psalms 119:66

"Teach me good judgment and knowledge: for I have believed thy commandments."

Here is the thing, We have to teach our children what is good behavior and what is not. On the other hand, parents, this is not easy for any of us. I believe that no matter how hard it is, it still has to be taught. So as we go about our days and passing instruction to our children let's pray this verse for them. That as we teach them they begin to believe and apply what is right in their own lives.



Dear Lord,
 I pray that my children fall in love with your word. I also pray that they apply its truths in their lives. As we go about each day help us as parents have the patience and the strength to teach what is right to our children. Lord, this is parenting thing is not for wimps. Lord, help me not be a wimp. :)

In Jesus Name. Amen.

See you back here tomorrow for day 27!!

Shelli Allen, That Autism MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment