Pages

Thursday, August 4, 2016

Day 25: Prayer Journey for the New School Year

Hello and good morning. Do you have your coffee in hand? I have mine ready to go. Today is day 25! We have a little less than a week to go. I'm excited about nearing the end. I is a definite commitment to do a daily post like this. However, I feel like this is totally worth it.

So today's verse is Ephesians 6: 11-18 I really like this verse too. The whole armor of God is important to live a Christian life.


Here is the verse:

"Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
12. For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.
13.Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.
14. Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;
15. And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
16. Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.
17. And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:
18. Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;



Dear Lord,

Help us to teach our kids what they need to be successful. What ever they set their heart to do, I want them to do it as unto you. I want them to know how to put on the whole armor of God. I want them to know what each piece represented and why it is important for them. I am training my kids for the world that they will soon be on their own in. I want to prepare them for the day that I will launch them like arrows into this world. So that they will be able to live the way that would be pleasing to you.

In Jesus Name. Amen.

I look forward to seeing you all back here tomorrow for day 26!!

See you soon!
Shelli Allen, That Autism Mom


No comments:

Post a Comment