Pages

Sunday, July 31, 2016

Day 21: Prayer Journey for the New School Year

Happy Sunday Morning to you all. I'll make this one quick. We are busy getting everyone ready for church. It gets a little crazy around here.



Day 21's verse is found in Proverbs 23: 12

"Apply thine heart unto instruction, and thine ears to the words of knowledge."



My prayer for today is...

Dear Lord,

When I'm having a heard time getting my kids attention and we are struggling to get through the days lessons, help me to remember this verse for my kids. This is such great wisdom. They have so much to learn and to experience. Help their hearts be pliable for instruction.

In Jesus Name. Amen.


See you all tomorrow for day 22. Don't be late for church.

Shelli Allen, That Autism MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment