Pages

Thursday, July 14, 2016

Day 4: School Year Prayer Journey

We are back for Day 4 of our Prayer Journey. We are praying over the new school year. I am really getting excited about the benefits that we will  have by starting our school year off right before we ever begin.  If you are just seeing this post I would like to recommend that you start with Day one and work your way this direction. We are praying 31 days to cover every day of each month that our kids are in school. This journey is focused towards homeschoolers, but feel free to jump in and make this unique for your public schoolers if that situation fits your children.

So Let's get started. Do you have your coffee yet? Get your bible, pen, and Journal (coffee too if you need it) :) I do. Ha! HA!


Day 4's verse is: Isaiah 54:13 This verse sounds like a promise to me. I love it!

"And all thy children shall be taught of the Lord; and great shall be the peace of thy children."

The way I understand this verse is, if I teach my children about the Lord they shall have great peace. I know that when I put my trust in the Lord, I find my peace. I definitely want my kids to know that where ever they are and whatever situation they are in, that they can put their faith and trust in the Lord. This verse, more or less, promises that they will find peace. Which is great in the world we live in today.

My Prayer for today:

Dear Lord,

I love your word. It is my hope that I can transfer this love into my children. I want them to know that they can always count on you no matter how small or big the situation that they are facing in their life may be. God help me to daily be an example to my children. Help me to teach them about you so that they will know where to turn to find their peace.

In Jesus Name. AMEN.


Have a great day everyone and see you back here tomorrow.
Blessings,
Shelli Allen,
That Autism MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment