Pages

Sunday, July 17, 2016

Day 7: Prayer Journey for new School year

Good Morning!! How is everyone doing? I'm excited to get started this morning. This is Day 7 of our prayer journey. One whole week under our belt. This doesn't take too long to do. It really feels good. I have faith that we are going to see some amazing things happen in our school year since we have taken the time to put a prayer covering over our school year.

This is day 7 and today's verse is Hebrews 2:13


"And again, I will put my trust in him. And again, Behold I and the children which God hath given me."

Trusting God is really an import part of getting through our school year. I know have had some really rough days throughout this process and I am sure that there will be many more before it is over. And again I will put my trust in God. I should put this verse on my refrigerator as a reminder when I face tough, crazy days. And again I will trust God.

My Prayer for the day:


Dear Lord,

And again, I will put my trust in you. I appreciate your word. The reminders that I need from day to day being your child. I need the reminder to put my trust in you. I need you everyday of my life. When life gets hard and I feeling like I need to hide in the closet so I can regroup and face my world again, remind me over and over that I can trust you for every thing. The good times and the bad times. You are my friend and comfort in all times. Thank you Lord.

In Jesus Name.
Amen

Blessings! I hope to see you back here on Day 8.

Shelli Allen, That autism mom.

2 comments:

  1. It's so important to trust God... It's not always easy, but when we trust him, we can rest assured that everything will work out for the good. (Romans 8:28)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Romans 8:28 is one of my favorite verses. I like how it starts out, "And we know..." It's almost like Paul knew that we would forget during the "hard stuff" in life that all things do work together for good. God's got us right in the palm of his hand. No worries. Thank you for commenting.

      Delete