Pages

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Day 10: Prayer Journey for the New School Year

Good Morning! Welcome back here for Day 10 of our prayer journey. We are bringing in the school year by praying for 31 days. If you are following along with us on this journey, I hope that you are making it your own. If you are just starting here with us feel free to start out with day one and go through all thirty-one from the beginning. Each day can be easily accessed on the website at  http://www.thatautismmom.com/31-day-prayer-journey-2016.html. 


So let's get started with today. Day 10's verse is Proverbs 22:6
"Train up a child in the way he should go, when he is old he will not depart from it."

Some days I really wonder if what I am trying to teach my kids is getting through to them. The struggle in our home is real folks! :) I like that this is a verse that comes with a promise. Our kids still have their own choice to serve God, but they will never forget what they have been taught.



Dear Lord,
Help me to train up my kids in a way that is pleasing to you. Give me direction with each passing day.
In Jesus Name.
Amen

Looking forward to seeing you back here tomorrow.
Shelli Allen, That Autism Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment