Pages

Saturday, July 30, 2016

Day 20: Prayer Journey for the New School Year

Good Morning! I hope you all have great plans for your weekend. I know that I do. I'm enjoying some time with my husband. He has been out of state working and we are missing him like crazy.
Let's get started with our day 20 in the prayer journey that we are taking together.



Today's verse is Psalms 34:17
"The righteous cry, and the Lord heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles."

I want my kids to know that in any situation that they go through that they can turn to God and God will be there for them.


Dear Lord,

In this year help me to teach my kids to trust in you. They can bring everything to you in prayer. They are never alone. They have you. They can count on you.

In Jesus name. Amen.

Shelli Allen, That Autism Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment