Pages

Thursday, July 21, 2016

Day 11: Prayer Journey for the New School Year!

Good Morning!! We are on Day 11! I feel like we have really accomplished something around here. 11 days that we have prayed over our school year. I hope that you have made this process fit your own home and family. If you are just starting with us and would like to start with day 1 feel free to go to the website and click on the day that you are on. http://www.thatautismmom.com/31-day-prayer-journey-2016.html

Day 11's verse is Colossians 3:23
"And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men;"

This verse makes me smile. I have felt the pressure from others as I seek to do what I feel is right for my family. It is so easy to be swayed by others opinions and thoughts. Even other homeschooling mothers, will guilt you into do more than you have wanted to do. I have anyway. I refuse to be swayed. Less is more when it comes to my calendar.  I am grateful that I have so many choices to choose from, but I have to be careful not to over do things. Its really easy to do. So in whatever you decide do it heartily as unto the Lord and not to please other "men" (other moms):)


Dear Lord,
I know that I am a people please-er. I have felt guilt about not doing just one more thing, when I have felt it best to do less. Help me chose what our family does and give it my all. Help me to be courageous  to stand my ground about the decisions that I make for my family.
In Jesus Name. Amen.

Keep your wits about you moms. You are da'MOM!

See you back here tomorrow!!

Shelli Allen, That Autism MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment