Pages

Friday, July 22, 2016

Day 12: Prayer Journey for the New School Year

Morning!! From the Allen Home! It's Friday!! Yesss! Today is Day 12 on our prayer journey. The verse for today is Matthew 11:28-29.



"Come unto me, all ye that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. 29. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls."



Dear Lord,

For every challenge and every challenging day that we face in our home and in this school year, help us to find rest in you. Help us find your purpose and plan for everyday in every situation.
In Jesus Name. Amen.

Looking forward to seeing you all back here tomorrow. You're doing great! We are almost half way through our prayer journey.

Until tomorrow!

Shelli Allen, That Autism Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment