Pages

Sunday, July 24, 2016

Day 14: Prayer Journey for the New School Year

Good Morning!! Welcome to day 14 of our prayer journey for the new school year. This is a journey that I try and take once a year to prepare me for the new school year. If you are just starting and you would like to start with Day 1 feel free to go to my web site http://www.thatautismmom.com/31-day-prayer-journey-2016.html. Each day is tagged with a button that will take you right to the day of your choice. So lets get started with Day 14!


Our verse for today is Proverbs 3:5 "Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thy own understanding."

It's not easy trusting in God. It's easy to just take off in our own direction going 100 miles per hour. When we finally slow down we see that we could have done better if we had just slowed down and trusted in God for our understanding.


Dear Lord,

My prayer for today is very simple. Help me Lord to put my trust in you. Help me understand my children better. Help me to know what they can handle and what I need to do to push them more to grow them. I trust you Lord. Help me to trust you daily.

In Jesus Name. Amen

See you tomorrow!!

Shelli Allen, That Autism Mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment