Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Day 3: Back to School Prayer Journey

Good Morning!!! I am excited to get started this morning. I have my journal here with my pen and coffee just waiting for me to pick them up to begin. This is Day 3 of our 31 day Prayer Journey. I have to admit this is one of my most favorite verses.

Day 3: Verse is- Deuteronomy 6: 4-8 I sure most of us could quote this verse from memory.

"4. Hear, O Isreal: The Lord our God is one Lord:

 5. And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.

 6. And these words, which I command thee this day, shall be in thine heart:

 7. And thou shalt teach them diligently unto thy children, and thou shalt talk of them wen thou sittest in thine house, and when thou walkest by the way, and when thou liest down, and when thou risest up.

 8. And thou shalt bind them for a sign upon thine hand, and they shall be as frontlets between thine eyes.



Today's Prayer:

Dear Lord,

 Thank you for another day. Thank you for the opportunity to raise my children and to spend my days here at home teaching them the to live in a way that is pleasing to you. Help me Lord to teach them to trust in you and to follow you in all life situations.

In Jesus Name. AMEN.


Just a little note: Feel free to make your prayer your own. You can journal it as you pray for your children and your home.

I look forward to seeing you back here tomorrow. :)

Blessings to you all.

Shelli Allen,
That Autism MOM

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful blessing to be able to stay home with my baby. To teach her and raise her in the ways of the Lord. But it is such a challenge all at the same time. It is not a job for the faint of heart, or for the lazy person. Yet, I admit to struggling with laziness myself. Lord, give me strength and grace in this area. In Jesus Name!

    ReplyDelete