Pages

Monday, July 25, 2016

Day 15: Prayer Journey for the New School Year

It's MONDAY!! We are on Day 15!! 16 Days to go!! I'm getting really excited about the new school year starting. My kids are looking forward to being back on their school schedule. They get more one on one time with me.


Our Verse for today is Matthew 6:19

"Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through nor steal."



Dear Lord,
I pray that you bless this day. Help us Lord to invest in things that are going to bless you. Lord teaching my kids from day to day is not an earthly investment it's a kingdom investment. The day to day of putting my kids education is important to you. I pray Lord that through this process I can help find interest that will be an investment in your kingdom as well.

In Jesus Name AMEN,
Shelli Allen

No comments:

Post a Comment