Pages

Saturday, July 16, 2016

Day 6: Prayer Journey for the New School year.

Good Morning! Thank you for joining me on Day 6 of our prayer journey for our children's school year. I'm enjoying this time with the Lord. This is great. So I have a new flavor of coffee that I am enjoying this morning. I'm savoring every drop.

Get your journal out, pen, bible and grab your cup of coffee and find your spot with God for this special time of prayer.

Today's verse is Proverbs 8:17.


"I love them that love me; and those that seek me early shall find me."

This is another on of those verses with a promise. "...those that seek me early shall find me."
That is my favorite part of this verse. I like the the first part of this verse as well. I want to teach my children to love the Lord. I want my kids to fall in love with the Lord. Life is going to throw some curves their way. I want them to know that Jesus loves them and when they need something from the Lord they can find him. So here is my prayer for today...



Dear Lord,
Thank you for another beautiful day. Lord in this school year I want to teach my kids to love you and to seek after you for all things in their life. I want them to know who you are and that you love them. I know that you have a purpose and a plan for their lives. I want them to learn to seek you in prayer. Help us Lord as we go about our school year to daily model and teach our children to pray.

In Jesus Name,
Amen


Blessing to you and yours from my home to yours,
Shelli Allen, That autism mom

No comments:

Post a Comment