Pages

Monday, July 18, 2016

Day 8: Prayer Journal for new school year

Good Morning! Let's get started on Day 8 with our verse for today.

Joshuah 24: 15

"And if it seem evil unto you to serve the Lord, choose you this day whom ye will serve; whether the gods which your fathers served on the other side of the flood, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land ye dwell: but as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord."


Dear Lord,

Everyday is another choice to choose to serve you. Lord, as for me and my house I choose to serve you. Lord, give me wisdom for each day to teach my kids to serve you. As they do their chores around the house and as go about our days, help me to show my kids what it means to chose to serve the Lord.

In Jesus Name,
Amen

Blessing for your day. See you back here for tomorrow.

Shelli Allen,
that autism mom.

Each one of our days are tagged on the website www.thatautismmom.com by day. If you get lost or want to go back to a previous day feel free to check it out.


No comments:

Post a Comment